cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Always on VPN enabled however all the other XML Profiles are Deleted. Firepower 1010 Appliance

anilcisco
Level 1
Level 1

HI There,

I am testing the always on feature for my company for the remote workers who are issued company laptops, management want all users to be on the VPN when using the company laptop.

I enabled always on and it seems to work however i have 3 other VPN ASA's that they can use however with always on the other 3 xlm files are deleted.

Basically when Always-On is enabled in the VPN Profile, AnyConnect protects the endpoint by deleting all the other downloaded AnyConnect profiles and ignores any public proxies configured to connect to the ASA

Has anyone else had this issue with the always on feature and is there a workaround whereby i can use the other 3 vpns if the one fails.

2 Replies 2

bravotom99
Level 1
Level 1

It's been a while since i've looked at always-on but this is how i remember it working.  It will delete all other xml profiles on the machine.  You will need to put the other servers in the always-on xml file.

stsargen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is correct.  When AlwaysOn is configured all other profiles on the system are deleted.