cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect 3 SBL and PGP 10.2

Rob Pettigrew
Level 1
Level 1

I am running ASA 8.4.3 and AnyConnect 3.0.8050 and having difficulty getting SBL to work on my PGP WDE 10.2 machine.  SBL works fine if I log off and back on but my PGP WDE is setup to autologon to windows.  As windows boots, the autologon process continues as normal but never prompts to connect to VPN.  Has anyone successfully configured SBL with PGP WDE?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mearias
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Rob,

After reviewing the post Vista operations of SBL, it uses the PLAP componets vpnplap.dll and vpnplap64.dll they get triggered in the Windows login screen since the WDE PGP is bypassing the login screen the option to login anyconnect will not work.

I believe that you found the workaround that if you hold the shift key during the time that windows is auto-logging in it will bring up switch user menu and allow you to access the VPN.

I thank you for bringing your inquiry to your attention and helping us clarify the SBL functionality with PGP WDE 10.2.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mearias
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Rob,

After reviewing the post Vista operations of SBL, it uses the PLAP componets vpnplap.dll and vpnplap64.dll they get triggered in the Windows login screen since the WDE PGP is bypassing the login screen the option to login anyconnect will not work.

I believe that you found the workaround that if you hold the shift key during the time that windows is auto-logging in it will bring up switch user menu and allow you to access the VPN.

I thank you for bringing your inquiry to your attention and helping us clarify the SBL functionality with PGP WDE 10.2.