Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect 4.10.05111 displays blank page instead of SSO login

MauryJ
Beginner
Beginner

Hello all,

We deployed AnyConnect 4.10.05111 last month, and we also use Duo SSO SAML.  We have one user who is having problems getting AnyConnect 4.10.05111 to work --  Instead of getting the SSO login page, they only get a blank window.

If we remove 4.10.05111 and install a previous version of AnyConnect to his system, login works fine and then AC will automatically upgrade to 4.10.05111 and continues to work fine, until they disconnect from the VPN.   But on the next connection attempt with 4.10.05111 we run into the same problem with the blank screen.

The user's machine is Windows 11 Home (with Home not being the norm for our environment, but I wouldn't think this would be an issue) with all of the latest Windows updates installed.   We have tried changing the default browser between Chrome and Edge.   (IE is not installed)

I was wondering if anyone else has run into this before and/or could offer any suggestions?

1 Reply 1

iamakk
Beginner
Beginner

try with reset the browser and clean temp files and uninstall from windows registry level by the help of any third party program uninstaller and install again. i hope it will work.

Ashish K
***Please Rate Helpful Responses***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: