cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect client 4,7,04056 sometimes opens organizational Office365 SSO page, sometimes not

imbur
Level 1
Level 1

The organization has set up authentication with Office365 for VPN, so when I enter the VPN server name, a portal is supposed to open to enter my credentials. However, there is a seemingly random circumstance when this authentication portal is opened by the AnyConnect client. If the portal is opened, there is no problem with the connection at all, but if not, the client seems to stuck in a log-in loop (does not matter how many times I try entering my credentials to the username/password fields of the AnyConnect client, when I click connect I am asked for them again, instead of connecting to the server)

I am running Linux Mint 19.3, in "anyconnect/update.txt" the version is 4,7,04056. I suspect some files got cached after a successful connection that should be removed by hand. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: