cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

anyconnect client location

hanwucisco
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to download anyconnect client for windows. When I search on the cisco web, it gives me the following, none of them looks like it.

Did cisco change how anyconenct works?

thanks for any advice,

thanks,

Han

Package enables FIPS on Windows platforms.                                                                                                                                                                     
anyconnect-EnableFIPS-win-3.1.00495.exe
09-AUG-2012 0.23 MB
Package enables FIPS on Windows platforms.                                                                                                                                                                     
anyconnect-EnableFIPS-win-3.1.00495.mst
09-AUG-2012 0.02 MB
Language localization transform files for Windows Start Before Login.                                                                                                                                                                     
anyconnect-gina-win-3.1.00495-pre-deploy-k9-lang.zip
09-AUG-2012 0.55 MB
Language localization transform files for web-deploy for Windows Start Before Login.                                                                                                                                                                     
anyconnect-gina-win-3.1.00495-web-deploy-k9-lang.zip
09-AUG-2012 0.55 MB
Standalone tarball package enables FIPS for for Linux platforms.                                                                                                                                                                     
anyconnect-linux-3.1.00495-EnableFIPS.tar.gz
3 Replies 3

hanwucisco
Level 1
Level 1

Or would you point me the location of Anyconnect client? thanks

Hi,

Please check this out:

http://tools.cisco.com/squish/796BF

Thanks.

Portu.

Please rate any helpful posts.

You will require a service account in order to download any recent Anyconnect packages or .msi. files. However, the ASA along with the two default licenses should come with client packages for windows, Apple OS, and Linux. Using the web portal (clientless SSL) you can connect to the tunnel group to download the client to the end user decice such as a windows PC.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App