Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect issues with 3rd Party VPN agents

ankverma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

My customer is using Anyconnect for posture with ISE and uses 3rd party VPN clients/software in many machines. Their concern is on the compatibility between the two and their ask is :

• Cisco to publish the tests with the VPN software of well-known / widely used products in the industry
  • Else Cisco Should build an unified client, on top this VPN module can be optional like other modules, instead building everything on top of VPN client which will not work in all scenarios where different VPNs are handled.
2 Replies 2

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

moving to anyconnect team

pcarco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ankur

Pete and I monitor this community also and the answer unfortunately  is the same that Pete gave you directly.

As you know today we do not test with other available VPN software out there.   There is nothing I can give you to proactively  address the interoperability concern's. 

Is there a specific Vendor that you/customer have a concern with ?  If so let me know and I will look and see if this has come up in the past.  

Best regards,

Paul

AC & ATS TME

psd

jakunst

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: