Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect Mobility Client Drop Down List of Gateways

My client has multiple gateways he connects to with his AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.  He has to manually input the gateway IP each time he wants to connect to a different site.  Is there a way to ensure the IPs for each site are stored in the drop down list for his convenience?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is an XML profile that AnyConnect can use (it is optional and some organizations choose to implement it and some choose to not implement it). One of the things that can be configured in the XML profile is a list of VPN servers. If your client's AnyConnect has the XML profile with servers configured then they will show up in the drop down list. If it is necessary to type in the address each time then your client should provision an XML profile that does have the servers configured.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is an XML profile that AnyConnect can use (it is optional and some organizations choose to implement it and some choose to not implement it). One of the things that can be configured in the XML profile is a list of VPN servers. If your client's AnyConnect has the XML profile with servers configured then they will show up in the drop down list. If it is necessary to type in the address each time then your client should provision an XML profile that does have the servers configured.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

I found this out from Cisco support as well and it definitely worked.  Thank you for your answer!

JV

JV

I am glad that my suggestion matches what you learned from Cisco support and that it did provide a solution to your problem. Thank you for using the rating system to mark this question as answered. This will indicate to other readers that there is helpful information in this thread.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick