Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect NAM - questions

gugonza2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,  

Please your help in the following quesitons related to AnyConnect NAM:

- Is it possible to disable the "Connections Notifications" in AnyConnect NAM ?   is it possible to configure e profile or modify the Windows Registry to avoid the notification any time the module connects or disconnect to the network ?   

- Any time the AnyConnect endpoint connect to the network and try to connect a RDP session the Microsoft RDP request the Credential (twice credentials requirement).  As I understand is a RDP design issue but I just want to verify any workarround today.  Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

stsargen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Connection notifications can via disabled globally for AnyConnect via the right click tray icon menu, "Show connection notifications".  This is not specific to NAM notifications.

As for the RDP issue, yes this is a known issue that has no workarounds.  This is being tracked by CSCup30284.

Thanks,

Steve S.

mshapour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To answer your first question, I believe in earlier versions we had the following Registry Key:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client]
"EnableStatusPopups"=dword:00000000

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: