Replies

AnyConnect not working after Win10 update

JasonMatus10555
Level 1
Level 1

Running Win10 1909

Anyconnect version 4.9.00086

updates that were installed  KB4574727, 4576484, 4576751

Are there any issues with these updates that would cause AnyConnect to stop working?  AnyConnect was working prior to the install.

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- How do you define 'not working' - hint, try to uninstall and re-install Anyconnect, check if  that helps.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

I receive Connection Failed. Please try again.  i have uninstalled/reinstalled software.  Other admins on domain have the same issue.  it was due to the win10 1909 patches along with Axway update that caused the issue.  They uninstalled axway and were able to connect.  i did that, but still get the error.  and yes, i have uninstalled the patches as well and it still fails.

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@JasonMatus10555 

Microsoft updates have been crashing a few other systems, however what i could recommend is to look at the updates and see if they disable any weak encryption thta you minght be using on your Anyconnect setup, assuming that you can load the Anyconnect software without problems, and the problem is with the connection.

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/

I receive Connection Failed. Please try again.  i have uninstalled/reinstalled software.  Other admins on domain have the same issue.  it was due to the win10 1909 patches along with Axway update that caused the issue.  They uninstalled axway and were able to connect.  i did that, but still get the error.  and yes, i have uninstalled the patches as well and it still fails.