cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect quietly disconnecting

BenChang
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using AnyConnect 4.9.06037 on Windows 10.

I have this weird issue where the AnyConnect window shows that the VPN is still active (little green check mark, says "connected to xxx.xxx.xxx", connection time counter is still increasing.  But, the VPN seems to have silently failed, I'm no longer able to connect to the sites I should be able to.  Disconnecting and reconnecting in AnyConnect fixes the problem. This happens unpredictably, but consistently - happens almost every day, multiple times a day, at different locations. The fact that it happens without notification is what's strange, and kind of a problem because I'll cheerfully go all day with an empty Inbox only to later discover urgent emails that I didn't see because I didn't know the VPN wasn't active.

Any suggestions on how I could go about troubleshooting this?

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- What are the in-place policies at your remote-vpn-service (server) , if no connection-time-restrictions are in place, have the administrator examine logs for your connectivity times and or possibly discover issues, if any.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: