cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect SBL issues

peat
Level 1
Level 1

I have setup SBL/Anyconnect at my main office on a ASA5506.  At a remote office they can connect to the VPN before the windows logon fine and they can then RDP to a machine at the main office ok but I was hoping using anyconnect SBL would mean the remote office machine would act like it was on the network like a machine at the main office (so RDP wouldnt be needed).

Problems I have at the moment is:

1. Login user her domain credentials – this only works because they are cached
  2. On login, network drives should connect – no this doesn’t work
  3. Access the Internet – no this doesn’t work
  4. Access email via Outlook on the remote office desktop – no this doesn't work.

Is this something to do with the automatic VPN policy in the SBL profile config?  If so what do i set it to?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

For anyone elses info.  This issue was sorted by correcting the Domain name.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Shakti Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
@peat,
I understand that you don't want to RDP to main office via the branch office if so , you should connect to the VPN gateway at the head office, currently SBL(using AnyConnect) connects to the branch office. If you have ASA at the headoffice with VPN configured you can configure XML profile to point VPN gateway towards the head office and then connect.

Hope that helps
Shakti

Sorry my mistake.  I have wrote out my OP wrong.  ( I have edited it now)

I have SBL and anyconnect setup on the ASA at head office and the remote office PC has the anyconnect client installed on it.

Anyconnect connects fine but then i have those issues listed above.  

Could it be a DNS issue ?

For anyone elses info.  This issue was sorted by correcting the Domain name.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: