Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect VPN to access both network via Site-to-Site l2l

Greetings,

Problem:

I have set up a site-to-site VPN between two sites that works just fine.
VPN User connects to Site A and can access resources but, when connected to Site A they are not able to reach any resources at site B via the Site-To-Site tunnel. How do I add Site B network to allow VPN Users to access both Site A and Site B?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You should allowed the  Any connect pool IP addres - in ACL of site to site VPN

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi,

As well as modifying the ACL to define the interesting traffic for the VPN to include the RAVPN IP Poo networks, you will also need to configure the command same-security-traffic permit intra-interface which allows traffic to hairpin, and route back out the same interface it came in on.

Also you will probably need a NAT exemption rule, to ensure traffic is not unintentially natted from the RAVPN pool to SITEB networks. E.g:-

nat (OUTSIDE,OUTSIDE) source static RAVPN-NETWORKS RAVPN-NETWORKS destination static SITEB-NETWORKS SITEB-NETWORKS

The source and destination interface would be the name of the outside interface to which the VPN tunnels are terminated, but may not necessarily be called OUTSIDE.

HTH

Just to get a clearer understanding I need to add (in this order)

1. Any connect pool IP address - add a new ACL for site to site VPN for interesting traffic which is; list below

(access-list 100 line 1 extended permit ip object SITE A object SITE B ) and (access-list 100 line 1 extended permit ip object VPN_POOL object SITE B)

2. Add command same-security-traffic permit intra-interface (Which is already existing)

3. A new  NAT exemption rule

Yes, all of those configuration is required. You ACL seems ok, just make sure the other sites’ vpn is reconfigured to include the Vpn_pool network as well.

I have configurated both sides and have done packet traces and both are successfully both ways but still cant hit SITE B from my Any connect client

Thanks for your help