cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Webdeploy - How to disable Clientless VPN Portal functions being shown?

admtkorte
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a ASA 5520 9.1/ Anyconnect 3.1 setup with the Remoteaccess group-policys all containing:

group-policy example internal
group-policy example attributes

vpn-tunnel-protocol ikev1 ikev2 ssl-client 
 webvpn
  anyconnect ask none default anyconnect

but the clientless Portal is shown after login.
What I want to achieve is that after login the only thing to see is the Anyconnect webdeploy installation, without address bar or bookmarks etc.

I have successfully done this with an ASA 5515-X in a fresh setup, but now I need to find a way to change the existing (used for years and gone through some software upgrades) config of the ASA 5520 and I cann't find any differences that explain why the clientless Portal functions are shown.

I even tried to reset the DfltCustomization, but no success.

1 Reply 1

Diego Lopez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

That's all you need to download the anyconnect without showing the clientless page. 

Make sure that the tunnel group that you're connecting has this "example" group policy assigned as the default group policy you might be falling in to the default group policy instead of this one.

Try to modify the default group policy with this same configuration you are implementing on this one and give it another test.

Don't forget to rate, thanks.