cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect

steve41
Level 1
Level 1

I am a trying to get Anyconnect to work on my Windows 10 desktop.  The config works fine on my laptop.  The config should permit a split tunnel, but on my desktop, when AnyConnect is started, internet access is blocked and no traffic traverses the tunnel.

The issues is that private traffic is not routing over the tunnel, but over the internet.  I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, to not avail.  I was told that it is a windows issue, since the config works fine on my laptop, so it is "my problem".  I am completely at a loss to how to resolve the problem, which I need to resolve to do my work.

When the VPN is activated, DNS for the public internet ceases.  Traffic that should be destined for the tunnel goes out over the internet and stops after three hops to the ISP edge.

I have attached three log files in the zip file.

I am happy to pay for help resolving this matter.  I have wasted innumerable hours.

Thanks!

Steve in Denver

5 Replies 5

what windows version is the laptop running on? what is the anyconnect version on the laptop?

what is the desktop windows version? and what is the anyconnect version on laptop?

does you laptop with anyconnect is cert based authentication?

please do not forget to rate.

Also post DART logs from the client, see here for reference.

please do not forget to rate.

Just added msinfo file.

Laptop Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042
Desktop Windows 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Both are using AnyConnect 4.8.03052