cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 9.1.1 customization issue

ben.posner
Level 1
Level 1

did a quick search but couldn't find this issue posted yet. so here goes...

i have another thread opened for a clientless portal customization problem in 8.4.5 and was, let's say, gently guided, toward upgrading to 9.X to solve some of these issues. well, I found one in 9.1.1 now too.

the attached image shows that the portal page title panel text customization is being placed into the applications area's banner/title/header section. don't know if this occurs in 9.0 or 9.0.1 because i just noticed it today on an ASA5505 that i just upgraded to 9.1.1 that had NO webvpn config on it at all. i even did a revert webvpn all to clear out anything that might have been there, built a new customization, and it's still doing this same thing. can anyone else confirm this?

Thanks,

Ben Posner

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Confirmed as a bug on 9.0.1 as well. I built an SSL VPN from scratch and got the same results as you did.

Looks like reopening the TAC case is in order.

adibenedetto18
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you try without a logo image?

i do not believe so, why have you noticed a difference?

I haven't tried I was wondering if you did to see if the title would then appear in the correct position.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: