cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA VPN Portal

dchristm09
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we are having an issue using our SSL VPN portals on both the ASA 5510 and 5505 with different codes.  When using IE connecting to the portal and using RDP once connected to the portal into terminal servers it boots us out of the terminal server and back into the homepage of the portal.  I think it must be something with the activeX controls and the portal with ASA's.  I am able to stay connected using java rather than activeX and tried multiple version of IE.  I also tried Chrome which uses java and that stayed connected as well.  Has anyone seen this and found a fix for this?

Thanks,
Dave

2 Replies 2

Mohammad Alhyari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Dave ,

when this started ?

do you see it with all users ?

what plugin you are using for the RDP ?

cheers.

Mohammad.

Hi Mohammed, I forgot to check back in with this issue.  I actually got it resolved.  It was a bug in the 8.4.3 code.  It was all users.  I am using the RDP plugin.  It was an issue with activeX.  Cisco gave me the 8.4.3 (12) code and that resolves it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: