cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASDM 7.0(2) not showing bookmark information for Remote Access VPN

ngkuchman
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ASA 5550 running 8.4(5) and have installed ASDM 7.0(2), but when I try to manage the bookmarks under the Remote Access - Portal when I try to edit an individual item in a bookmark list the screen does not display any information. Is this a know bug, or do I need to have a specific java version for the new ASDM? As a side note, I have not noticed any other issues with the new version of ASDM, only the bookmarks. I initially tried to downgrade the ASDM version that I was using to connect, but it will no longer allow me to connect.

6 Replies 6

Hi,

Are you using Java 7?

Does it happen on a different system?

Please attach a screenshot.

Portu.

Please rate any helpful posts

I just tried from another computer with the same result. Both are using ASDM 7.0(2) and Java 7 update 9

Not sure if it makes a difference, both computers are also Windows 7 x64.

Thanks for the attachment.

Please try from a different computer running an previous Java version (1.6 for instance) and let me know.

On the other hand, have you install the latest Microsoft Security updates?

HTH.

ju_mobile
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've seen similar on 8.4(3) when looking at Anyconnect profiles the radial options show as unticked. However, they most definitely are, I'd recommend familiarising yourself with the console...

Regards

Ju

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I can't seem to find any documentation that shows how to update/configure advanced bookmark post information via the CLI. Can someone point me in the right direction, or is it only possible via ASDM?

Hi there

I am sorry for any delay.

Please check this out:

ASDM 7.0 Edit Bookmark Window empty.

Symptom:

In the Edit Bookmark Window all fields are empty.

Conditions:

ASDM 7.0

Workaround:

If running any ASA code before 9.0 downgrade to ASDM 6.4.

If running ASA 9.0, there is no workaround.

Fixed-In 

7.1(1.2)

You may try with the latest version available Release 7.1.1

HTH.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: