cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I am installing Anyconnect VPN on an ASA firewall. It is not the first time I am doing it but now i get an error I never seen before. Looks to me like the Anyconnect Image that the client should download is failing. Or am I wrong? Web-based instal...

Lajja1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to setup AnyConnect VPN with no split tunneling. ASA 5505 v8.2. It seems this should be really easy. I must be missing something.I can get the AnyConnect users to connect fine and they can access sites internal and at other IPSec-tunneled...

sysadmin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!I want to implement the Cisco Anyconnect Client on our IPhones in order to use the Cisco Mobile 8.1 via Wifi / 3GWhat I'm looking for is:1) The the VPN connection doesn't require an user interaction to connect.  I think this can be accomp...

Hi,Our customer is having problems with installing Anyconnect with CSD on MAC. Here is log file:libcsd.log:[Mon Jan 28 11:09:13.433 2013][libcsd][debug][hs_download_file_to_buffer] attempting to download file: /CACHE/sdesktop/hostscan/darwin_i386/man...

mtrcek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AnyConnect - SDK

Does anyone know if Cisco has an AnyConnect SDK for IOS?Alternatively; Any ideas on how to use AnyConnect on iPad/iPhone with smartcard certificate during authentication?Scenario:I have an iPad/iPhone with smartcard reader, i want to use the certific...

System:  Macbook AIR, 10.8.2.After an upgrade of the OSX to version 10.8.2,  the Cisco client fails to install. We receive an error message that the program failed to install. If i try to start the cisco anyconnect secure mobility client it says "No ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: