cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I want to buy a firepower 1000 series, I want to use it for Site to Site VPN and VPN Client.I have a company which provide payment service where his agents are connected through client VPN. Around 150 Agents.Regarding licensing, if I buy fir...

Hi all, i have a FPR1010 with basic license and i would like to activate a RA-VPN license to allow 20 user to login from outside to inside network. Wich license i need? is there anyone who can give me a license code?  thanks in advance!

loopin3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears I need support for complex NAT scenarioswe have an IP tow external IPs(192.168.10.10 and 192.168.11.10) using S2S VPN want to access tow servers behind our Firepower(10.1.1.1 and 10.2.2.2) .What I need is share with external vendor only  ...

Rahil by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Cisco Catalyst 8500L-8S4X router and I want it to support VPN (Ethernet and SSL), which type of license do I need to purchase ?Any help would be much appreciatedThanks

hello everyone,I am using DMVPN from my HUB to SPOKE2 and used EIGRP protocol.But the error is showing tunnel 1, retry limit exceed and goes up and down simultaniously. NOTE: error and topology is attached below.CONFIGURATIONSPOKE2!!interface Tunnel1...

Hello I have a 819 ISR router with a k9 license. Can I create an IPsec VPN for 20 users? If I need sec/k9 what is the cost to upgrade approximately? Also suppose I buy a 1941 ISR from eBay with a hsec/k9 license. Can I transfer that to my 819?

majorthom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning guys, I have this problem, when I am connected to the Anyconnect vpn it happens that certain pages I cannot view, I disconnect from the vpn and it works correctly, which may be happening ?

eperezb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two ASAs working separately for working from home access. The extra pair were set up last year due to working from home pressures of covid.  SBL was set up with half staff connecting to one - half to the other. However - a year later, and I n...

tcsr121 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please advise about the differences between between anyconnect plus and apex subscription on NGFW 2100. Can both support SSL browser based remote vpn access? When is apex recommended?