cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have problem with ipsec tunnel from pix to netscreen. Ipsec connection works only when i remove EasyVPN configuration. If EasyVPN config is applied, the ipsec negotiation is stopiing on phase 2 with ISAKMP state: OAK_CONF_ADDRbest regardsMart...

mkuska by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to establish a Site-to-Site VPN between an Cisco 2611XM (local site) and a Cisco 1721 (remote site). The tunnel doesn't come up, because IKE phase 1 doesn't complete. The 2611XM is configured by myself and the 1721 is configured by a...

G Day. We're setting up a L2L VPN from a 837 to a ASA5510. The tunnel is working fine however i would like to have all traffic tunnel between the sites. We will have approximately 15 sites when done. I have tried to change the crypto ACL on the route...

Dear all,Our current Peer-to-peer VPN setup does not pass through the pix firewall. We decided to put the same router (3640) on one of pix dmz interface. The new VPN router has a private address and thus being NATed by pix for the remote peers to c...

nojpt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a solution to this type of overlap issue. I have an ASA5520 that I perform firewall/VPN.Let's say my inside network is 192.168.1.x/24.I want to do a VPN to customer A. Customer A network is 192.168.5.x/24No problems here. This VPN...

Good day guys,I've got a problem.i have to set up a ipsec tunnel with a partner, but the partner wil not use our local subnet, instead he give us the ip address 1.1.1.1 /32I can use the loopback interface, buti can't do the command "crypto map local ...

beumer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm using IPSec+OSPF. There're the two possible solutions for protocol/transprot using Tunnel Interfaces:a) GRE/IP with crypto-map, orb) IPSEC/IP with crypto ipsec profileWhat are the advantage/disadvantage using a) or b)...?My main connection is ...

fmasson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all,i need to configure a remote access VPN,from cisco client 4.x, on my catalyst 6500 with ws-svc-ipsec-1 and FWSM.I have 3 security context. I want connect in VPN CLIENT from internet on inside vlan of admin context.i have many problem to ...

sp2891311 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am working to connect a PIX 501 VPN to a 3rd party Concentrator 3015. The concentrator requires all traffic to come from a single source IP. This IP address was assigned to me as z.z.z.z. I have successfully built the VPN and tested it by st...

hello netpro:I'm testing a ipsec nat traversal,but I can't find out a detailed example on cco,for instance how to configure or troubleshooting . could you like to provide some information about it , thanks a lot.

jj-zhou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Expert,I have a setup which running VPN Client to LAN & DMZ, but it seem like my client only able to access LAN but not DMZ.On my DMZ, I have another router connected lease line to other branch, I wish to access to the remote segment over my b...

shawvoel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

No client is able to establish a VPN connection through the ASA unless I giive them a static translation. I know that the distant ends are allowing NAT-T connections because i see UDP 4500 when the clients are statically translated. Under normal co...

jms112080 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to tunnel a GRE under an IPSec session. When I configure both sides using a config like the included c3640-1-3-confg.txt, it works perfectly.When I need to put one side under a NAT (You can see http://www.tucs-beachin-obx-house.com/NYNJ2.j...