cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am currently encountering issue on route-based ipsec vpn. I cannot ping my remote IP also the remote tunnel. I have verified that there is no decap showing on packets. I already configured static route between each site and still unsucessful of...

Hi, I have one issue with IPSec tunnel Lan-to-Lan between ASA 5525x (v9.8) and ASA FPR 2110 (v9.16). My Tunnel is up but ping between each client was not successful. Both peer status sh cry isakmp sa in "MM_ACTIVE".I ran packet-tracer icmp between pe...

El Rondo by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, as part of my preparation for CCNA Security I've been making up my own topologies and configuring them, however, I need a little help with this one. In the topology (included .pka), I configured VLANs, Port Security, OSPF, OSPF Authentication ...

xmorav45 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Can you provide me with the eventid of the VPN failed logon on Cisco's devices?I couldn't find any examples and i wan't to create a brute force rule for it in my SIEM solutions.

CMPC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Due to Covid-19 we are working from home by connecting to office VPN.  Since yesterday entire office was asked to WFH and since then we got some intermittent disconnection issues.  Issue - from home connecting to Cisco VPN is ok, but once connected ...

Requirement : I want to create 2 ipsec VPN for fail-over / redundancy purpose on Router-A and Router-B. If the path through ISP-1 fail then traffic should automatically forward through ISP-2.problem: I have successfully created ipsec VPN through ISP-...

Siddique_1-1713013675405.png
Siddique by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which Diffie-Hellman Groups can be choosen for IKE policies?I found that are some dependencies on the the software version as well.Have I right understood that for crypto ikev2 policy the following Diffie-Hellman group(s) for this policy index as 14,...

seahorse by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ExpertsIn some documents I saw three keys will be generated in packets 3-4 in IKEv1 phase 1, can anyone please explain in detail which three keys are generated? And which key is for phase1 packets 5-6, which one is for phase two? Thanks- Teck Si...

Teck Sing by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I want to install ipsec encryption on router C8200_1N-4T. According to the information on the datasheet, the device supports 3DES but currently there is no 3DES option when configuring. (192-aes 256-aes and aes options only) The software...

a.png
quang-nv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes