cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We just upgraded the software on our ASA. Everything went fine, site-to-site's came up and internet connectivity was fine. However, our Anyconnect is not working anymore. We have had 2 different errors, the first was something along the lines of "Aut...

Hello, we can't figure out what's wrong. We haven't been able to beat this for 2 weeks now. Help.We have configured AnyConnect VPN Client Connections, but we encountered a problem:When the client connects to AnyConnect VPN Client Connections, the cli...

VasiliyP_1-1708512223996.png VasiliyP_2-1708512313770.png VasiliyP_3-1708512325697.png VasiliyP_4-1708512348714.png
Vasiliy P by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I would appreciate some help with the following.I have a problem with a remote access VPN configured on a router called "Central Building" on cluster0. The problem occurs when I enter the data on the client side, which is a cluster1 device. I sho...

Screenshot 2024-02-11 161148.png Screenshot 2024-02-11 161209.png
vargas17 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we're looking to add MFA to our Cisco AnyConnect VPN. We found this article: https://duo.com/docs/ciscoasa-radius, which appears to be the setup we need.We are wondering if after completing this setup we will still be able to use Active Direct...

egladwell by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Myself believes to had encountered once the opinion AnyConnect would need on Linux the root privileges to start and run with success. This is however on Linux here (and its distribution's current release) not the case. Regardless if CLI or GUI AnyCon...

Resolved! VRF-Aware VPN?

The company I work for uses AnyConnect (SSL) to allow users to VPN into the network and be assigned to specific VRFs based on the URL (example.com/abc) that is provided within the client when connecting. Cisco is deprecating this configuration, but I...

anowell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Attempting to come in over VPN where I have hairpin NAT enabled to allow outbound access, as well as source NAT for the inside interface for all inbound traffic. This all works and I can access the internet as well as access any internal host, but I ...

PeteL by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured SAML authentication for AnyConnect using Azure/Entra and this is working well, I am now trying to configure a dynamic access policy to assign an ACL based on attributes received in the SAML token but it is not working as expected an...

SAML2.png SAML1.png dap3.png

Hi,  We are trying to build a Anyconnect VPN on FTD  which is currently being authenticated using ISE and all compliant checks via posture is done. We expect to integrate Azure MFA using Azure AD on ISE , we did review documents using DUO as an exter...

net87 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,Does there anyway to add AnyConnect Endpoint attributes on ASA by CLIalready I did that by ASDM from Dynamic Access police but I want to add & replace  100+ deviceuniqueid , so if there's any way to add by CLI to search and edit , instead ...

ALI12_0-1706109399704.png DAP_endpoint attributes_ .png
ALI12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes