cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have webvpn portal at ASA5510 (Software Version 9.0(2)) and LDAP authentication between Microsoft Active Directory.Our customer created new useraccounts in active directory, which had usernames over 21 characters, for example if username is: "c...

Hi all,   I have an ASA 5505 which connects to our HQ ASA 5510 but last night got disconnected. Check on the ASAA 5505 and see VPN tunnels to other sites are ok except the one with HQ. Please help me to re-activate this tunnel. Tha...

Duc Vu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, i have ASA5505 and i want to create anyConnect VPN,but i don't know what to do with the certificates. Can i create and import certificates? Can you give me a guide or something like that? Thanks!

HelloIt seems that the current Java version 7.0.45 produces a new error message when connecting to an ASA running 8.4(6) with Anyconnect 3.1.04059 through WebLaunch. The java error (information) states:This application will be blocked in a future Jav...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can someone help verify what is wrong with the config below for point to point vpn:hostname B5_NP_RTR!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!!no aaa new-modelmemory-size iomem 5ip cef!no ip domain lookupip domain name lab.local!!crypto isakmp policy...

Dear Team,Below is the configuration of one of our clients and they have requested for 50 Users Anyconnect License with software being installed on client.***********************************************************************************************...

Customer has an ASA5520 with Premium licensing so that they have th eportal capability to control what people see or have access to when they VPN into the network.They are thinking that the portal goes away when they move their people to a SSLVPN Sec...

Please help!!!I am trying to setup a lab router ISR1921 to build VPN tunnel with vmware vshield edge. The configure of the 1921 is pasted below. There is not much setting on the vshield side really and I am positive both sides are matching for phase ...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am currently away in a hotel and have setup both a Full tunnel profile and a Split tunnel profile on my home ASA.  The tunneling works fine for browsing, but when I try to access one of my machines at home, no luck.I'm sure I'm missing someth...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: