cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I keep getting this error:AnyConnect cannot confirm it is connected to your secure gateway. The local network may not be trustworthy. Please try another network.I can log in to windows 7, connect using the any connect client and it works fine.  But ...

roadzy by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an IPSEC tunnel between a cisco and a checkpoint and at phase one i see so many entries ??Any ideas what is wrong ?XXX#show crypto isakmp sa dst             src             state          conn-id slot status10.200.0.1      10.100.58.70  ...

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm if user PC used Cisco RA  VPN to connect to corp Network.Here IPSEC tunnel which is build between User PC and VPN gateway the encryption is provided by VPN Client software to user data right?RegardsMahes...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a weird issue. I have a site2site with 2 asa's but traffic will not pass without turning off Nat-t. I would have thought it would be the other way around?!?So my question(s) are what are the ramifications if any on Not turning it on? And why a...

I´ve a cisco 1841 as gateway to internet and trying to establish a VPN site to site tunnel to a remote small office which has a cisco WRV210 on the other end.Tunnel works OK from the WRV210 to the 1841 network but not working the other way, 1841 conf...

I pretty much use the ASDM for configuring our pair of ASA 5510 and i'm having an issue with the site-to-site VPN's that I setup.Basically the remote site has a Sonicwall that has dual WAN. Each WAN is configured and so is the VPN tunnel which is bou...

Getting the following in the logsDate        : 01/15/2014Time        : 08:27:36Type        : ErrorSource      : acvpnuiDescription : Function: ConnectMgr::processIfcDataFile: .\ConnectMgr.cppLine: 3408Invoked Function: ConnectMgr::initiateTunnelRetur...

Hello,       I am trying to evaluate version values of registry keys with LUA.Numerous examples use string.find function.I try to use string.match in something like :local version_max = 28version_string=string.match(match_value, '^%d+')to extract the...

I'm trying to connect from my home, which has a Linksys WRT54G router, using Cisco VPN client ver 4.6.01.0019 to a Cisco VPN concentrator. I've only just recently started recieving the error message below, and have not had any luch in connecting. The...

john by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: