cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,I would like to get advices about a project :IPSEC VPN in Hub & Spoke2x Hub in HSRP for HA300x Spokesx509 cert usedHub has to be able to deliver at least 100 Mbps (encrypted), a bit more betterSpoke has to be able to deliver around 25 Mbps (en...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two issues with my system, which is a W7Pro connecting via Client 5.0.07.0440 to an ASA router on my work network.It works for most things, but browsing across the VPN is unpredictable.  Rarely, the remote devices are visible, but usually, I c...

jimgurley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have problems to establish vpn tunnel between two ASA's the problem begun  after  we migrate site from 5520 with 8.2 to 5515-X with 9.1(1). On  site one  we have ASA5585-SSP-10 with 8.4(3), on site two we have 5515-X with 9.1(1).VPN on both sit...

Dear Friends, I have been trying to establish a vpn between two sites but cannot get it established to save my life. I am rather new to vpn's and deeper networking in general. I am trying to establish it between site b(my site) and site A. Site A and...

hajder001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.I am trying to create a site to site vpn. except it's not the usual setup. the 3rd party have requested we NAT all our inside source addresses to a single address before sedning it over the tunnel, this i beleive is due to them wanting to avoi...

KiloBravo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, One of my VPN tunnels just went down this morning. Here is the log sequence related to the disconnection of the tunnel VPN1.1.1.1 refers to the public adress ouf one of our remote office. 175.175.175.175 refers to a public ADSL geo located in...

136578aaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help with the currect packet-tracer command for l2l ipsec vpnon ASA (a) ciscoasa# packet-tracer input Outside tcp 10.10.1.2 12345 192.168.1.2 80 ASA (a)Inside ip address - 192.168.1.2Destination port 80ASA (b) Inside ip address - 10.10....

Hello,I'm trying to setup a VPN to another ASA.  I can ping the outside fo the other ASA.  This VPN is just for a small site in a hub and spoke topology, my config is just for the spoke office so it basically this office need to send all it's traffic...

Hi I setup a vpn lan to lan between a cisco 5510 and 881.I setup both box using the wizzard assiten and I see the vpn up but  i can make a ping between lans.I try using difernte configuration and i see alway the same.I can acces to ASA but in it it'r...

Dear colleagues,Remote access VPN with LDAP authentication via certificate was configured.User logged, authenticated, taked IP address, vpn-filter ACL, and DAP. Then dynamic cryptomap which been used for other users successfully couldn't apply for th...

Hi,I am getting a very wierd issue over a VPN:Headend: ASA5510 Encrypted networks: 172.21.160.0/24172.21.161.0/24172.21.190.0/24Remote: 3560-X(originally I had it as any network as I wanted to get all traffic outbound from the remote site to come thr...