cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ISM-VPN-39 breaks High Availality GRE IPSec

Hello everyone,Just wonder if anyone have any experience configuring ism-vpn-39 with gre over ipsec using HSRP virtual IP as the tunnel source and destination endpoints? My configuration is working perfectly fine if I disable ism-vpn-39 with "no cryp...

Site-to-Site VPN connectivity issues

Good morning - I have a Cisco ASA5505 that I am trying to establish a vpn connection to a remote site, and I cannot get phase 1 to establish.  When I execute the command sh crypto isakmp sa I get the following output: There are no isakmp sas. I am ru...

Joel Fox by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remote access via VPN

I have a GRE tunnel between two office routers, one at the office and one at home.  I need to also have a laptop access the VPN.  Which software package should I get to do this with?  And is there a free version? 

Cisco limitations

Does any one have the idea there is any restriction of implementing Ciso New devices such asCisco1921-Sec/K9and also remote sessions are allowed for terminal sessions.Please reply soonRegrds,Danish Raza

5505 and 5510 l2l vpn tunnel not up

Hi Experts!Having a funny issue I'm experience, just thinking to myself what I could be doing wrong. I have 2 ASA's with software code 8.4.5 running on both of them, ASA1 is a 5510 that I have two active vpn connections on it a l2l with another ASA 5...

Site-to-Site FlexVPN

I need to implement a site-to-site VPN connection. I currently use a crypto-map and IKEv1, I would like to upgrade to the newer IKEv2 for better performance and security. Would everyone suggest the FlexVPN option for a site-to-site connection? I have...

Local LAN Access and client firewall

I implemented Local LAN access on an ASA running version 9.0(2). Then we added a client firewall under group policies to only allow them print capabilities. Here is the code for both of those features :access-list Local_LAN_Access standard permit hos...

s.auger by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Is cisco ASA 5520 firewall support PPTP vpn ???

Dear all I am Md.kamruzzaman. My compnay purchase a cisco asa-5520 firewall and I want to configure PPTP vpn at asa 5520 firewall.Is it possible to configure PPTP vpn at asa firewall.If possbile can you plz tell me what is the procedure to configure ...

kzzamansub by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Horrible VPN tunnel performance

I have an IPSec L2L VPN set up between two ASA 5515X devices.Each side has 50mbs of Internet bandwidth available (DS3 and Business-class cable)I have set the MTU on the outside interfaces to 1380I have also enabled crypto ipsec df-bit clear-df outsid...

Cisco 1841 SSL VPN and Anyconnect Help

I am pretty new to Cisco programming and am trying to get an SSL VPN set up  for remote access using a web browser and using Anyconnect version 3.1.04509. If I try to  connect via a web browser I get an error telling me the security  certificate is n...

skapple by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ISA550W VPN Configuration

Dear Cisco Users. A few months ago I bought a Cisco router, ISA550W. This with the attention to establish a link between my laptop and the ISA 550W. A VPN connection.Now after 24 hours searching I give up. The configuration on the router seems to be ...

LAN-to-LAN VPN with Overlapping IP Ranges

Hello,I need to setup a LAN-to-LAN VPN with an outside vendor and we are both using 192.168.80.0/24 on our internal networks.  On my side I have an ASA5510 and I have dealt with conflicts many times before by working with the vendors to NAT across th...

neilhall by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN clients cannot access to Remote location

I have setup the VPN remote access to ASA 5520. The login is working. The users can access to the local network. But they can't access to the remote network through the tunnel. Is it the NAT setting need to be set for the tunnel or the VPN client to ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers