cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there,I am moving a clients range from some old network kit to some new network kit. They have a /24 public range routed to their old firewall and this range will be moved and routed to their new ASA's outside interface. All very simple. Howeve...

Here is what I haveNetgear DGN2000 wireless router/ADSl modem at home.iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.33. iPad 2 ioS 6.1.34.Cisco AnyConnect app installed and I think correctly configured on ip5 and ipad25.FileBrowser app installed on ip5 and ipad2Here is my proble...

Hi guys!I have remote vpn configured on my ASA 8.6.1 and it works fine but i want to access to multiple networks which are situated behind inside interface of ASA. Vlan 3(192.168.3.0/24) <=Cat 3750=>  Inside int ASA (192.168.10.0/24) == Outside inter...

M09041985 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote access VPN via an ASA 5510. Clients are currently using the Cisco VPN Client which I believe is coming to an end or has...?I've upgraded the ASA to most current IOS and also the ASDM as I want clients to use anyconnect. I've done a lo...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

does anyone know if cisco webvpn with cisco asa support smart card enabled web application?  currently i am having alot of issue when trying to access web enabled application through webvpn.  the only error message i got is s...

pmlam3274 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are starting to get a lot of site to site VPN's and I think it will keep growing and growing. We have several tunnels that are network I cannot control so they just tell me what internal network is there's and I add that to the VPN setup. I can se...

Hello allNeed adviceI have a question regarding what equipment to use for a small remote office.We currently have5 users5 7941 Phones 1 2811 (Serial, 2 FXS and 1 FXO)1 3560gAll voice devices are controlled from a CUCM 9 in our main offices. The 2811 ...

Is it possible to create VPN tunnels out more than one interface of an ASA (specifically 5510 with 8.4) , or am I trying to do the impossible?We have 2 public interfaces on our ASA connected to 2 different ISPs.We have working L2L tunnels from the AS...

spence by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I need some help configuring my cisco asa 5505.I've set up a VPN tunnel between two ASA 5505Site 1:Subnet 192.168.77.0Site 2:Have multiple vlans and now the tunnel goes to vlan400 - 192.168.1.0What I need help with:From site 1 i need to be able t...

Hello,I've been playing with the Cisco Clientless VPN, but I'm a little worried about going live with as it it surrently setup with an SSL cert and the default logon screen where users put in their MS Activie Directory account to gain access to certa...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: