cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I remote connect between my home Mac and my work pc Windows XP using Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client. It was fine but ever since upgrading my mac to OSX 10.8.5 I'm receiving the following message: "CIsco NAC Agent is having a difficulty with the server.....

lisadwyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Fellows,I am trying to establish a tunnel on my cisco router but seem to be making some mistake. please do review and let me know where i am going wrong. I have also appended the #sh crypto isakmp and #sh crypto ipsec sa output after trying to p...

GentsWe have a remote client conected via MPLS..........Currenly we have IPSEC tunnel to the cleint and it works perfectly. The client use to mnage there own devices but now they want us to manage the device from our own datacentre. The issue is that...

Hi,I'm looking for some feedback regarding any issues with the following design.We currently have a HQ site with a 100Mbps internet connection which terminates on an outside L2 switch. A Cisco ASA 5520 is then connected to the L2 switch and configure...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Gurus!I am goofing around with Packet Tracer, and now I try to connect a VLAN to a remote host using IPSec VPN connection. Problem is that I can ping all hosts on remote network. Please take a look at my settings to help me get past this pro...

leirbaek1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm hoping someone can help.  I'm trying to see if there is a way on the ASA (non-CX) to separate the SSLVPN traffic from the rest of the firewall traffic.  Both sets of traffic would ultimately go to the same switch, but I was hoping I could spli...

manglen32 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am currently trying to migrate from an 1841 router to 5525 ASA. I am having difficultly bring up the VPN tunnel when trying to migrate across, iam currently receiving the below error on the ASA.Received encrypted packet with no matching S...

lukedp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The SSL Web VPN certificate on my ASA 5540 pair is expiring. I have received a new certificate from COMODO. The current certificate was created 3 years ago using 1024 bit key. I have rceived a Certificate from CA. The CSR request was generated by ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully setup the Cisco IPsec VPN client to connect a 1801 router. Am getting an ip address from configured local pool however I am unable to access internal resources behind the router acting as a vpn server. I have checked the config an...

Dear Network Admins,Quick question. We are a head office and we have Oracle servers in our organization. These Oracle servers are accessible with 15 remote sites using Site to Site VPN which is configured at Cisco ASA which is at head office. Now my ...

Hi,I have HQ and branch office.In head office i have two subnets 192.168.0.0,168.168.50.0and in branch office i have 192.168.1.254users on subnet 192.168.0.0 can ping access branch office PCS. where as the users on subnet 192.168.50.0 cannot access t...

Hello, we have 2 ASA 5520, are we are thinking of upgrading them from ASA 8.4(5) and the ASDM 7.0(2), the device it's a 2GB Ram, with a Intel Pentium Celeron 2GhZ. I was wondering which version was the most stable, we are having an increased of clien...

rpastrana by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes