cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,This the first time to post, so i hope u will not find me silly about my problem.I am working in SP- and my manager is asking from me - for L2VPN customers how to get the mgmt and data traffic in one vlan as the data traffic will be sent bet...

Hi All,we have a DMVPN setup between a couple of sites and everything seems well except that logons across the VPN to a new active directory domain are painfully slow (10-15 minutes). I believe the problem may be with the tunnel and packet fragmentat...

Hi,I have a site-to-site VPN on an ASA 5510 (9.0(2)). It works fine, but I can't connect through ASA with a Vpn Ipsec client (outside site-to-site VPN).I searched in syslog and found that UDP sources ports 500 and 4500 are used for my Ipsec client an...

djey79001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're setting up VPN connections to Amazon AWS from our branch offices. AWS charges by the hour for active VPN tunnels. It's only USD$0.05/hr but multiplied by 15-20 locations it will begin to add up.This is on an 1841 with IOS 15.1Tunnel1 config (tu...

sathackrs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I'm trying to set up an local RV042 soho router (behind a double-NAT) as a PPTP VPN client to a remote RV042 set up as a PPTP server on a public IP. Because of the double NAT and the fact that I can't control the local NAT router, I have ...

sharples8 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Need some expert assistance and help!I currently have a Cisco ASA running 8.4 configured up for a IP Sec Tunnel to a 3rd PArty and is working no problem. However, I want to add another IP Sec Tunnel to a different vendor. Last time I tried th...

For the past 1 month i am getting the below error.. I cannot able to fix it .... Please help me... Even i have disabled antivirus and internet sharing... My system - Windows7 64 bit Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client Version 3.0.4235[Sat Sep 21 ...

I installed software version 9.1(2) on my ASA 5505, but I cannot establish a L2L VPN to a PIX 501 6.3(5). I'm wondering if those software versions are compatible for what I am trying to do. Before I upgraded to 9.1(2), my ASA had version 8.2(1) and t...

I, i am having some trouble running a site to site vpn between two 3725 routers running c3725-advsecurityk9-mz124-15T1 which i hope i can get some help with, i am probably missing something here. The VPN ran fine when both VPN routers were connected ...