cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,I am wondering if I can potentially use same ip mtu value and same ip tcp mss size both on Tunnel interface and Fastethernet WAN interface on my DMVPN spoke routers? WAN interface is facing an ADSL modem supplied by ISP.I.e. something lik...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!I can't connect Mikrotick RB433UAH (running latest RouterOS 6.3) as L2TP VPN Client to my ASA5512x (running 8.6(1)2).Microtik connected to public network via gsm modem.MACoS, Windows Pcs, iOS and Android smartphones connect without any doub...

Andry WTF by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently are using LDAP to authenticate users accessing an ASA.  We enforce usage of the AnyConnect client by mapping the msNPAllowDialIn LDAP attribute to the Cisco Tunneling-Protocols attribute.  "Deny Access" in the A/D Dial-In tab of the user...

Hello folks,I posted a discussion earlier detailing my problem which got some help. I applied the user's fix and seemingly had my configuration working so I accepted the answer. However, after disconnecting/reconnecting the VPN I am faced with the sa...

Hello everyone,First off, I apologize if this is something that I can google. My knowledge of network administration is all self-taught so if there is a guide to follow that I've missed please point me in the right direction, its often hard to Google...

Hello, I want to establish a VPN tunnel, our VPN GW is a Cisco ASA. The partner VPN is behind a firewall. It has an internal IP which is natet in a public IP. I don't know why, but it doesn't work.Is there a problem to establish a VPN connection with...

jhoffma_3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysIm trying to get the java client to lauch a desktop on our citrix server, it appears to just give me a full desktop on the Citrix server itself and not a published application or desktop.Is there something i have to configure under the Bookmar...

Resolved! Redundat VPN

Hi all, I have 2 ASA's 5510 in the central office and each one has its own internet connection with different ISP. In the remote site I have 1 ASA 5505. I already have a VPN connection with the first ASA to tha central office, I would like to have a ...

Hi AllHope some one can help. I have 2 x 2801's both fitted with a WIC-2AM and running the security IOS. I have configured the VPN using the SDM utility.Problem - no encrypted traffic shown on the monitor but when I run the “Test tunnel” it repor...

gnich by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running an ASA 5545 and twice now we have had the device appear to revert itself back to a former running config.  This manifests itself by a bunch of the anyconnect packages disappearing from the flash drive as well as the configuration rever...

I have been trying to get on cisco connect to get the guest access password but no luck and my kindle won't connect to the wi-fi without the password.  I even talked to cisco, linksys and netgear but still no luck. Please help. tha...

neice1964 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a VPN connection between two sites. The remote site is a 3650 switch connecting to a Palo alto firewall. I can bring up the VPN with no problems but I am unable to send traffic over the VPN.Here is the config from the Cisco switc...