cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer that has the following networks:Office 1-------192.168.200.0/24192.168.90.0/24192.168.10.0/24Office 2--------192.168.201.0/24192.168.91.0/24192.168.11.0/24172.16.20.0/24Office 1 also has four address pools for its dial-in VPN client...

Hello, womndering if anyine has some ideas how to solve this problem. I have asa 5510, runing ios ver 9.x and avaya phone that i need to esatblish vpn tunnel with asa. THe regular Cisco vpn clients are all working fine.The error message on teh ASA is...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco ISR2921 router. I want to be able to SSLVPN to the box from the internet. It is unclear to me whether or not I need to install a license. It seems my license is 'Eval'.Licensing@cisco.com says "There is no software key to enable the...

Hello everyone,I noticed that AnyConnect won't fall back to SSL-VPN if IPsec is configured as primary protocol and IPsec is blocked on the client-end Firewall. AnyConnect won't connect and tell me that the Gateway couldn't be reached.I thought it sho...

I am always getting problem with my vpn if i am conneting using some 3g connections (ASA) .Once the connection established i cant access any services. What could be the problem?   how can i troubleshoot  or atleast how can i find the problem ?

susim by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi have ASA5510 and configured for VPN remote access. the connection is established and users are authenticated correctly and logged into the local network and can ping all LAN devices.The Problem is that, the logged in users cannot ping any othe...

I am trying to set up a 2811 to connect to a VPN service from PrivateInternetAccess - one of those pay-for Internet privacy VPN services. I have had some success, but only intermittently. I'm only just learning this stuff and would appreciate any hel...

Eric Fox by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Just wonder if anyone have any experience configuring ism-vpn-39 with gre over ipsec using HSRP virtual IP as the tunnel source and destination endpoints? My configuration is working perfectly fine if I disable ism-vpn-39 with "no cryp...

Good morning - I have a Cisco ASA5505 that I am trying to establish a vpn connection to a remote site, and I cannot get phase 1 to establish.  When I execute the command sh crypto isakmp sa I get the following output: There are no isakmp sas. I am ru...

Joel Fox by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a GRE tunnel between two office routers, one at the office and one at home.  I need to also have a laptop access the VPN.  Which software package should I get to do this with?  And is there a free version? 

Does any one have the idea there is any restriction of implementing Ciso New devices such asCisco1921-Sec/K9and also remote sessions are allowed for terminal sessions.Please reply soonRegrds,Danish Raza

Hi Experts!Having a funny issue I'm experience, just thinking to myself what I could be doing wrong. I have 2 ASA's with software code 8.4.5 running on both of them, ASA1 is a 5510 that I have two active vpn connections on it a l2l with another ASA 5...