cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a problem:   One of our sites has a ASA5505, which created several IPSEC vpn.  Now we need to add one public IP into the ASA5505 for the people of that site to access one static IP (or to internet.)  As I am not very familar with the ASA5505, ...

zprzpr163 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question, when we use vpn client to connect to a network, does it uses IPsec? Also when we configure a site to site vpn using SDM(Security Device Manager),does the IPsec applies with it or we have to configure IPsec ourself?---Posted by ...

I have a VPN tunnel created over an ASA 5510. We are not doing any NAT'ing and allowing all subnets from both sites to communicate with each other. Only issue we are having is users that have VPN Client on the remote side are not connecting/communica...

Hey all, I have an ASA5520 that we are running in conjuction with anyconnect. I have noticed that some client connections here are staying open for 1-2 days without terminating. I have changed the idle time out setting in the users connecting group p...

Hello,I have Linksys x3000 router with cable internet.My home network based on linux machines.I built vpn server on one of it.The connection works intire of LAN, but I cannot create a connection from any out computer.What can I missed?Thanks.

ybt197210 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a VPN using IKEv2 and IPSEC over a GRE tunnel. The link connects and operates correctly but I was wondering if someone could offer some advice for the ACLs on this edge router. Here is the current config:crypto ikev2 keyring LAB123 ...

I have a number of customers that leverage the Cisco IPSec VPN. I can connect to the VPN without any problems but when I attempt to RDP, that fails. I have no RDP or ping or anything. Here are some more symptoms of the issues that I find odd:Anyconne...

Hi here is the situation :IS it possible tu use PBR in  DMVPN to force traffic from HTTP SERVER to use the  red DMVPN and the traffic from the ERP SERVER to use the black DMVPN  if it's possible ,how can i do it?thank you.

Dear sir/ma,please i need more information about cisco anyconnect.can anybody send me documentation about this technology.what does it mean?how does it work?etcbrkuku

Hello All,I would appreciate if someone can guide me to resolve the following issue. I am setting up anyconnet vpn server on the ASA firewall for one of my client. VPN client is a virtual server at remote site. Server can dial in and access resources...

How do you configure ssh on Cisco 4507 ? I did "show ip ssh" and the log below is displayed as a result.Router#show ip sshSSH Disabled - version 1.99%Please create RSA keys to enable SSH (and of atleast 768 bits for SSH v2).Authentication timeout: 12...

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes