cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a hub and spoke design where the branch locations use  a VPN tunnel to get back to HQ for their primary DNS servers.To allow the branches to still browse the Internet if HQ has an outage, the branch routers are configured with 4 DNS server.  T...

Hi out thereI am trying to do a full tunneling of all traffic - eg guide all traffic trough a crypto map based ipsec tunnel.The crypto map acls defines my traffic pattern and as long as it is side to side it works fine - but if I try to do a f.ex:Per...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to find info regarding deploying remote access vpn with certificates but so far I haven't been able to find any info regarding this. I've found this http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Security/DCertPKI.htm but this ...

I have windows 8 64bit and McAfee antivirus to begin with. I am tryin to connect to my server at work and it wont let me. I cant get passed the connecting screen! I have went into Mcafee and allowed access for QuickVPN and opened p...

Resolved! IOS 15

Hello,I am replacing a Cisco 2811 running the image c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-7.bin with a Cisco 2901 router running c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M4.binIn the 2811 config there are a number of crypto commands as shwon below:crypto isakmp polic...

I am trying to see if this can be done... I know the best practice is to give VPN clients IP addresses on a different subnet than the ASA's interfaces, but in my current situation, I need them to have the same addresses as the company LAN. We have ma...

hi ,i have myem system with the topology  of ADSL ,  im as just an  ISP .all my access is only on LNS router ,in my LNS router , im configuring the AAA with radius server ,actually i have two LNS router , and have load balancing from PSTN LAC to my L...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i AM FACING PROBLEM . When i close the connection of existing spoke and hub router 1 it must get connected to hub router 2. But un-fortunately its not working. Any clueHUB ROUTER 1 Configuration:interface Tunnel10 description $FW_INSIDE$ bandwidt...

techguy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to ASA 5505 at each location. Using the VPN wizard, I can get a site to site working fine with existing addresses, but how do I modifiy the configuration since the remote office has a dynamic public IP address?  I tried to delete the cypto map...

Jack G by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am prepping new ASA 5525-X's for a client that has multiple S2S VPN's.  On some of the VPN connections, I need to do a policy nat to translate some of their subnets to a single IP address before it goes over the S2S VPN.  However, when I try to use...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble getting a site to site connection going between a site I am managing and a remote vender. (neither of us are experts)Can anyone tell me what we are missing?

Hi Experts,I have to allow an user from the internal network behind an ASA 5520 to access an external VPN server. I've tried to connect the external VPN server from an external IP of our network and the user can connect correct correctly. When I try ...