cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am having problem re-newing some DMVPN spoke router certificates from CA server, all my DMVPN routers have pratically the same configuration, certificates are manully granted on CA.See my comments start with #### trust point configurationcrypto...

Hello,I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with VPN, and I'm hoping someone could give me a hand.We have 3 offices, each with an ASA 5505 as the router/firewall, connected to the cable modem(NC office) <----IPSEC----->(PA office) <----IPSEC-----> (CT ...

ematelyan by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, After what I’ve been reading, am I correct in thinking there is no way I can get an SSL VPN to access cifs file shares hosted on Windows 2008 R2 Servers? The Win2003 ones work fine, but I get 'error contacting host' when attempting access of ...

Hello,I'm working with Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.1.03103 on my Windows 8 Pro x64.I try to connect to the VPN of my company and this what's happening:[29/05/2013 10:52:21] Contacting xxx.xxxxxxxx.es.[29/05/2013 10:52:27] Posture Assess...

ncapilla by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a working s2s vpn from a remote support partner to our head office lan.Currently they have access to 2 vlans192.168.100.0/24192.168.101.0/24The remote partner now needs access to a third vlan192.168.111.0/24This vlan is a dmz hosting one se...

awearbren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am relatively new to ASA. We currently have an ASA device which I have configured to work with ssl using Cisco AnyConnect or webvpn.Basically all is working fine, from any mobile device I can connect to the ASA and authenticate using a RADIU...

garrfen12 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DMVPN question!

Hello,what the impact of share word when i type it at the end of this command under interface tunnel mode in DMVPN configuration?tunnel protection ipsec profile sharein other words, if i have two tunnels on the same physical interface with two differ...

hanyawad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a L2L tunnel that provides limited access to subnets on the remote end. One of my subnets at the main site, 10.3.1.0/24 has unlimited access to a remote net (192.168.100.0/24) via ACL for the tunnel on the remote ASA. I have a new requirement ...

Hi !I'm trying to connect to my work's VPN from my laptop at home running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit using the Cicso VPN Client v5.0.07.0290 and certificates.I have installed the company self-signed CA into the Trusted Root CA store and installed m...

Alex007qc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have two ASA 5510 with site-to-site VPN, I can forward all Internet traffic to the central(HQ) site,how do I setup split tunneling for access Campus LAN (192.168.2.0/24) from LAN2.Thank you in advance.Best regards,Zoltan

Hi,coould anyone please tell me whats the advantage of enabling "ipsec Protocol" option Default group policy ? Should this be enabled or disabled ? i find that sometimes while not enabling i get QM FSM error messageThanks                  

I have an ASA 5505 that I would like to use only as a VPN access device into my network. I am looking for the most secure setup. Currently I have a router with 4 networks/subnets: DMZ, public, protected, perimeter. DMZ is public DNS and web, no acces...