cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

One of our ASA5505 can not ping the gateway today.But when I use a notepad , using the same IPs, it can ping the gateway !!!It is so strange, the ASA5505 was working ok before until today.Is there anyting I can do to check whether the ASA is ok ?

zprzpr163 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello...We have a Cisco ASA5510 configured to work with Microsoft Radius Server.  VPN authorization and authentication is working well with L2TP over IPSec, and users are authenticating with MSChapV2 like we want them to.Now we are trying to setup An...

dallen0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody tried installing Anyconnect onto Mac Hardware loaded with 64-bit windows?I'm getting repeated errors in the application log "[libcsd][error]acquired mutex."Here are some others that may be related:The driver \Driver\vpnva failed to load f...

We would like to monitor a site-to-site ipsec VPN tunnel on ASA 5510. It seems a Cisco ASA OID need to be configured on the monitoring system. Where do I find this OID? Thank you.

Hi all,We are using an ASA 5540 running 9.1.1 code.  I am currently testing the anyconect client that is authenticating using a Windows 2008 radius server, and when users connect using anyconnect, they see a connection profile drop-down list.  There ...

Hi,i want to connect a ASA with two ISPs one for internet traffic one for S2S VPN, there is a dedicatet VPN router on the second link.In case of an outage of the first link the second shall be active. route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.20.20.1 1 track ...

v.duee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error 1609. An error occurred while applying security setting. Everyone is not a valid user or group. This could be a problem with package, or a problem connection to a domain controller on the network. Check you network connection and click retry, o...

Hi all,I have c3725 router that have two WAN interfaces, both of which I want to serve VPN clients. However, I have only one default route, say for WAN1, so how can I accept client requests on WAN2.ps: I use vpdn and pptp, and I'm a newbie to Cisco r...

haohaolee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our customer has a VPN tunnel that requires traffic on our side to be NATted to a different subnet to avoid a subnet conflict with a subnet on the other side of the tunnel. The tunnel is up and working for the most part. RDP and ping traffic works wi...

Has anyone come across this (bug, I believe) in their ASA logs for site-to-site?Apr 23 16:15:24 iac-jtl-mgmt Apr 23 2013 16:15:43: %ASA-4-113019: Group = <IPSec peer IP>, Username = <IPSec peer IP>, IP = <Unknown IP>, Session disconnected. Session Ty...

jtatar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes