cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IPSec VPN to asa 5520

Hi,First of all I have to admit that I'm not very well versed in Cisco gear or IPSEC connections in general so apologies if I'm doing something really obviously stupid, but I have checked through any stuff I could find on the internet about setting u...

cornmarket by Beginner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 877 and WebVPN

Hello. I am trying to implement webvpn on a cisco 877 with anyconnect and zone based firewall. I have made the configuration added the anyconnect image and when i try to connect it asks me to install the invalid certificate (self signed) and then the...

VPN timed out

Hi,I have a VPN l2l remote office setup with ASA, everything working correctly except seems like when there was no user present at that office site,  I could not ping and/or connect to the site, VPN session only established when someone actually ther...

VPN server

I have a question I want from my Cisco 800 Series VPN server so I remote VPN tunnel how can you do that?

pcfreak49 by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyconnect LDAP authentication

HiI'm messing around with some LDAP authentication for Anyconnect and have a couple of questions if anyone can help.First, this may be an AD/LDAP thing but when I connect via Anyconnect with my AD credentials it works.  All good.  I disable my accoun...

Anyconnect 2.5.3051 Mac OS X 10.6.8 issue

Hello Everyone,I have a problem with connection to ASA via anyconnect after upgrade (annyconnect).When I trying to connect to ASA see as below:[08/05/11 12:37] Checking for customization updates...[08/05/11 12:37] State:: Connecting[08/05/11 12:37] C...

k.goralski by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN failing to Initiate - Site to Site tunnel

Hi All,     I am having an issue establishing a tunnel between two ASA's, one version 8.4(4) and version 8.2(5).The config looks okay to me. I currently have it in local connection - outside on same subnet - hope this doesn't cause the issue, as when...

Changed Outside Interface

I have a cisco ASA5520 that I move the outside interface from Interface0/3 to interface0/1. I removed the config on interface03 and set up the same info on interface 0/1 now I can not VPN in to the ASA the only config chages I made were to the interf...

jasonm by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Site to site vpn Cisco asa 8.4(2) gns3

Hi!I am configuring site to site vpn on gns3. I have check all the things and everything looks similar from both ends but i can see not a single converstion between them in terms of anything. Not even debug is showing any thing . Need some help.Thank...

Capricorn by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SSH on ASA

Hi all,I have been going crazy today trying to configure remote access on my ASA. I went through the 'ssh xxxx outside' command along with the 'aaa authentication' commands but still no joy.Could someone help me out in terms of setting up remote acce...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers