cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When setting up a VPN using LOCAL authentication, I can use the ''aaa local authentication attempts max-fail #" command to limit the number of login attempts.  However, when using AAA authentication with an LDAP server (specifically Active Directory ...

i have two asa's 5505 in l2l vpn. l2l vpn had worked ok ,but now i have problem.my configuration is LAN(192.168.5.0)>inside asa5505(192.168.5.1) inside of router(10.15.100.1) >router inside(10.13.174.1)>asa 5505 inside 192.168.0.17> LAN(192.168.0.0)c...

hi all, my ISP provide me a NAT modem, it's not replaceble! so I can only connect to the LAN of the Vodafone modem. therefore, my cisco 1841's WAN interface got a private IP. topology: actual LAN switch---->cisco 1841(NAT)<-->Vodafone modem(NAT)<--->...

chuang123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a problem where I'm unable to remote desktop into any of the LAN PCs when I'm connected through the VPN.  I can ping all nodes inside the network and I can open an inside addressed web page from my local PC, as well.  So, it seems like ...

Kim Hoang by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a CIsco ASA 5512-X (8.6(1)2). I configured VPN Client access for some users, the can access to the internal network resources without problems, but two client VPN cannot reach each other.I have configured the the static NAT  without po...

Hello all,I have configured a radius server on my sbs2008 server.  I am able to test it from the ASA successfully, however when I try to login with the Anyconnect client I get a login failed.  When I check the logs I see that the VPN is trying to aut...

I'm having some issues with a L2L tunnel where the remote end has a DHCP address on the outside interface, it's a WRVS4400N Wireless-N Gigabit Security Router with VPN, and I'm locked into a particular configuration on that end.  My end is a ASA5540,...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes