cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We would like to monitor a site-to-site ipsec VPN tunnel on ASA 5510. It seems a Cisco ASA OID need to be configured on the monitoring system. Where do I find this OID? Thank you.

Hi all,We are using an ASA 5540 running 9.1.1 code.  I am currently testing the anyconect client that is authenticating using a Windows 2008 radius server, and when users connect using anyconnect, they see a connection profile drop-down list.  There ...

Hi,i want to connect a ASA with two ISPs one for internet traffic one for S2S VPN, there is a dedicatet VPN router on the second link.In case of an outage of the first link the second shall be active. route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.20.20.1 1 track ...

v.duee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error 1609. An error occurred while applying security setting. Everyone is not a valid user or group. This could be a problem with package, or a problem connection to a domain controller on the network. Check you network connection and click retry, o...

Hi all,I have c3725 router that have two WAN interfaces, both of which I want to serve VPN clients. However, I have only one default route, say for WAN1, so how can I accept client requests on WAN2.ps: I use vpdn and pptp, and I'm a newbie to Cisco r...

haohaolee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our customer has a VPN tunnel that requires traffic on our side to be NATted to a different subnet to avoid a subnet conflict with a subnet on the other side of the tunnel. The tunnel is up and working for the most part. RDP and ping traffic works wi...

Has anyone come across this (bug, I believe) in their ASA logs for site-to-site?Apr 23 16:15:24 iac-jtl-mgmt Apr 23 2013 16:15:43: %ASA-4-113019: Group = <IPSec peer IP>, Username = <IPSec peer IP>, IP = <Unknown IP>, Session disconnected. Session Ty...

jtatar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having an issue with users that are accessing VPN from their homes.  We currently have 3 offices setup, setup as shown below.  When I VPN into the Philadelphia office, I'm unable to access resources on the Connecticut or North Carolina offi...

ematelyan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I am having this problem trying to connect to my university network trough the vpn client from a pc running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit: the client connects but I have no Internet access. I first believed that the problem was related to...