cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Site to site vpn Cisco asa 8.4(2) gns3

Hi!I am configuring site to site vpn on gns3. I have check all the things and everything looks similar from both ends but i can see not a single converstion between them in terms of anything. Not even debug is showing any thing . Need some help.Thank...

Capricorn by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SSH on ASA

Hi all,I have been going crazy today trying to configure remote access on my ASA. I went through the 'ssh xxxx outside' command along with the 'aaa authentication' commands but still no joy.Could someone help me out in terms of setting up remote acce...

SSH Password on ASA

Hi guys,Having a bit of a nightmare with this remote login for my ASA. I get the prompt on Putty, input admin as I set, and then input the password that I set but get denied. I then consoled in to change the password incase I typed it wrong but again...

jwhite1803 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! About VPN

Hello experts,     Just a simple question to clear out my doubts.I have Microsoft Grait Plains which i want to implement as our ERP system, I have two branches that i want to get connected to my HQ wherein my SQL server is being hosted, the problem i...

Site to Site vpn behind home router?

I have an offsite employee at an apartment complex where she uses the leasing offices internet connection.  I have an ASA 5505 but I don't know how to make this work behind the leasing offices router and other network equipment.  Is there any way to ...

iPad native IPSEC client

Hello, everyone!I am having a problem getting an iPad to pass traffic to more than one subnet through our ASA 5510.  The local identity is restricted to the 192.168.10.0/24 subnet, and I need it to be 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 like it is on all the other clien...

Customer with same 10.0.0.0/8 address range in to data centre

HiI have a customer who has 2 data centres with the same 10.0.0.0/8 network. They use vmotion to move servers beween data centres and retain the same IP address.My problem is to create a VPN tunnel to each data centre. both VPNs will have Source 10.0...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA5520 Remote access VPN pool migration

Hi all, just looking for some input of the best way to migrate to a new pool for remote access DHCP address assignment.  We are currently using a /24 pool, allowing us 253 IP Addresses... during the recent hurricane we hit 250 IP Addresses used, and ...

Resolved! VPN Overlapping NAT

Below is my full config.Here is some notesIP gotten from the VPN connection 10.250.128.XLan IP 192.168.0.0/24My VPN atm Works #1 for those who doesn<t have a 192.168..0.0 IP adresse at their home LANWhat i want to do is Nat my VPN to do thisExemple I...

Ratatapaa by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Site to site VPN and Static Pat

My company has task me with connection two ASA 8.4 with public ip address to VPN into one another sites.My question is I need to connect and configure two static public imp addresses to one another and test the connection between both Asia’s running ...

EE2002SSS by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: