cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have two ASA 5510 with site-to-site VPN, I can forward all Internet traffic to the central(HQ) site,how do I setup split tunneling for access Campus LAN (192.168.2.0/24) from LAN2.Thank you in advance.Best regards,Zoltan

Hi,coould anyone please tell me whats the advantage of enabling "ipsec Protocol" option Default group policy ? Should this be enabled or disabled ? i find that sometimes while not enabling i get QM FSM error messageThanks                  

I have an ASA 5505 that I would like to use only as a VPN access device into my network. I am looking for the most secure setup. Currently I have a router with 4 networks/subnets: DMZ, public, protected, perimeter. DMZ is public DNS and web, no acces...

Hello, I am having an issue with my VPN setup. I have two locations each with it's own subnett. I have a site to site VPN between the two locations. The site to site VPN is up and fully functional with no issues. Now if I am away from work and connec...

Hello,In the past a used an RVS4000 as a VPN server for my company, but since I recently moved my company to China I would like to use it for a different purpose if it's possible. What I would like to do is the following:Use an ADSL router to create ...

Thanks in advance for any tipsWe have an ASA 5510 that users have been able to log in via for any connect without any issues. We opened a new office using a ASA 5505 and decided to give site to site VPN over IPSec. We used the basic wizard and everyt...

Hi everybody,My company paid a Cisco 1941 SEC/K9. There is no VPN SSL Licence. I would like to know if I can configure IPSec tunnels basically on my router?In this case, how many IPSec Tunnels I can configure?Can you tell me too how configuring IPSec...

I have a L2L tunnel I need to convert from 8.2 to 8.6  and need to understand the static policy Nat conversion.  I have single hosts that require a 1-1 nat to addresses given to be my the vendor that reside on my firewall.  Other works  i...

Hi.I have a new ASA 5505  we have in production  the same model.So I copy and paste the same config  bot ASA have the same IOS version 8.4(3)But the VPN is not working.is because of this ? ikev1 pre-shared-key *****When I copy paste the  config  the ...

Im on the latest ASA Release and I am trying to resolve the following scenario:AnyConnect only services traffic that goes internal, so anything not included on my split tunnel does not get routed, this works awesomeNeed to make it look like VPN Clien...

TechDude by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have two Firewalls one on MAIN site and another on BR site. I have configured RA VPN for both and i am able to access the internal networks of respective Firewalls. But the requirement is i want to connect to the Main site through RA VPN and...

Hi,My customer has two sites (site 1 and site 2) and he would like that users access from site 1 to site 2 using VPN. Can you tell me what is the best VPN to configure for users? I choose Site to site VPN (L2L) or remote access VPN ? what are the PRO...