cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I will appreciate some assisstance. I had site to site working at some point but not any more. Sice the devices are newly commissioned, i did a reset and applied config again but no joy. Kindly see configs attached. I cannot bring up the tunnels at...

hi all,I have two ASAs:Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4(4)1Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(2)16I don't understand why but I can't create the L2L vpn between the two devices.Logging shows the following erro...

Hi everyone,So i guess many of you have seen the deprecation notice for CSD as per the article http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/csd/csd36/public_notices/vault_cc_ksl_host_emulation_deprecat_notice.html#wp998321My question regarding this is do...

Hi people,I have VPN L2L configured between two ASA 5505.In this scenario, the customer has a server 172.31.0.1 as WSUS, that act as microsoft patch updater to 172.32.0.2 (another side of tunnel).The 172.32.0.2 connect to port 8383 on the server 172....

This is the message I get after I type in all my passwordsThe secure gateway has rejected the connection attempt. A new connection attempt to the same or another secure gateway is needed, which requires re-authentication. Message received from a secu...

I have set up VPN on a stick on my router and my VPN is established but I cant get  to the internet after the client gets the VPN connection, my Nat translations are not taking place when i check using the show Nat commands.What I require is that use...

orahman99 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys, ASA with 8.4I am trying to use the ASA as the DNS server for a small branch. The primary DNS server for the remote branch is across the IPSEC VPN. Everything works great on the inside. My problem exisits if I try to resolve the DNS from the...

Resolved! VPN IPsec with NAT

ASA5510, 8.0.xI need to set up a Site-to-Site (L2L) VPN with a remote location.The IT consultant of the remote asks me NOT to go out with my real (pulbic) IP address, but translating to a single IP address.On my side, I have a /24 network, at the rem...

battanc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any issues in running Cisco AnyConnect and Clientless SSL-VPN alongside each other??I am currently looking into adding AnyConnect functionality to an ASA that has currently configured to run Clientless SSL-VPN. The Clientless system will no...

Hello,I'm very confused about SSL with the ISA550.  Basically, I have SSL enabled on the ISA550.  I downloaded the AnyConnect software for my Android Samsung Galaxy S3 and I can connect to my LAN and the internet via the AnyConnect software from my p...

Hello,Shortly we are using a new ASUS Tablet withWindows 8 Version 6.2 (Build 9200) Cisco VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0410But trying to connect to our gateway delivers the following error:.Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by ClientReason 440: ...

tecciiiii by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes