cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Regarding pre-shared key management on router

Hi Team,I would like to know about pre-shared key configured on router.While configuring site-to-eite VPN on two routers we are using pre-shared keys.Now we are configuring manually keys on both routers statically.Can we use any router as key managem...

vaishalin by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN client customization 5.x

Hello,I've looked all over the place for the MST files to customize the version 5.x and its manual but i could not find them. Has anyone done the customization on the client 5.x ? Regards

Site-2-Site VPN with Linksys in one end?

HiToday i'm running with an ASA 5510 at the HQ and a ASA 5505 at my home address with a site-2-site VPN connection.I'm only using the 5505 to hold this site-2-site VPN so it's a bit overkill.I would like a router at my home with build in access point...

Resolved! Changing the Server IP in a ASA 5505?

Hi everyone, I know know nothing about cisco devices. Just wanted to get that out there. I recently came to a job that has a 5505 setup as the network gateway, and as a vpn for employees to work from home via the Cisco VPN remote c...

imtwTech1 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco AnyConnect Client stops internet connectivity

Hi Guys,We have Cisco AnyConnect installed on many computers and is working perfectly fine. Recently I installed Cisco AnyConnect client version 3.0.0629 on a new workstation and I get the follwing error message:'No valid certificates available for a...

JDMJeffy84 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL-VPN Anyconnect fails after rebooting 2811

Hello all,I have setup an Anyconnect SSL-VPN in my 2811 and it works just great, but then after the reboot it fails.  I think it has something to do with the SSL Cert being ereased.  Here is my configuration, please let me know if you need anything e...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers