cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have an ASA 5510, and a ASA 5505 both configured with VPN and TLS licensing.I would like to migrate to a pair of ASA 5525-X, would it be possible to transfer the licening or would I need to re-purchase?RegardsStewart

Hiii All,  I have a query regarding MAC authentication for end systems on ASA 5520. Inspite of proving MAC address in endpoint authentication along with AAA, only AAA attribute policies are getting created. MAC authentication is not happening. Kindly...

vivek5641 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!While user's connecting through AnyConnect, AnyConnect doesn`t check endpoint attributes. I've configured checking proccess  of "notepad.exe", but it doesn`t work.There is no checking process of  "notepad.exe" in output debug dab trace (see att...

ToX1c1986 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I already successfully configure asa site to site vpn. Now I want to create asa ssl AnyConnectVPN. Please help me for configuration for Any Connect VPN?Clienless SSL VPN configuration already on our asaif  I try to access , the error is "LoginLogin d...

aung.htwe by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have challenge with access to VPN concentrator 3000. The customer lost the password to this device and there is a need to retrieve it. I tried to default the username and password of the box to admin, admin respectively using CTRL-C. This w...

ohglorytim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I  normalize the policies for AnyConnect VPN Client or my Cisco ASA VPN box (?) so that when a machine is put to sleep for <15 the VPN connection is re-established.

Is the following sysntax correct in removing a remote access vpn address pool and inserting a new one on an ASA5510?(config)# NO ip local pool BWCVPN 192.168.200.1-192.168.200.128(config)# ip local pool BWCVPN 192.168.300.1-192.168.300.128(confif)# t...

saidfrh18 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Despite the title and info in the admin guide, we are looking to implement the anyconnect vpn that is always on and/or automatic similar to that of Msft's Direct Access.  We would like to have the VPN connect in the background if the computer is powe...

stevanp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, guys! I have very annoying  bug, that makes me cry. Configuration is simple, from one side ASA 5580 with soft asa844-5-smp-k8.bin, from another side: ASA 5520 with asa845-k8.bin. Between them is builded IPsec LAN-to-LAN.Usually it works fine, ...

on the outside interface i cant perform the command ip address dhcp setroute.I get the error: IP and subnetmask form invalid pair indicating broadcast or network addressThe commands are there when I do the ? command.  It just will not accept the comm...

HelloI can't understand why do I have to attach the trustpoint to the crypto map - like thisASA(config)# crypto map <MAP> <10> set trustpoint <CA>I mean on IOS it works fine without this configuration - so if this is a security issue, then we should ...

Hi there,I am not too familiar with Cisco, aaactually with networking at all, I know just a little. I need to create a VPN connection between my Cisco ASA 5505 and a non cisco device (it is a GTA). On the remote site, they saaid that evrything is per...