Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco ASA 5512-X

Hi all, I have a Cisco ASA 5510 and I know that if I want to connect android devices I need to buy the Cisco Anyconnect Mobile License and Cisco Anyconnect Essentials.What about the license for Cisco ASA 5512-X to support AnyConnect and android devic...

We have a Cisco ASA 5500 series, and we are currently in the process of moving away from a Cisco VPN Client setup to a Cisco Anyconnect setup. During this process we want to make it so User Authentication is automatic and painless (the mobile team lo...

HelloI have a DMVPN spoke router on a Dynamic internet connection. the router recieves all routes for the entire network that is behind the hub router, however, i cannot communicate to anything beyond the hub router. I'm at my wits end with this and ...

Hi all,I recently configured a Cisco VPN for one of our client on their 881 router. It's working good and no issues so far. However, the below is the scenario and this is what my manager wants to achieve:My client has got 2 offices. Both office using...

We are using DMVPN / NHRP for our spoke to hub connectivity. We are using this setup in phase 1 as no spokes can connect directly to each other. The spokes have a DMVPN build to 2 ASR routers, one in the data center and one in the DR site. Recently t...

I'm working with ip access-list extended.I am building a new tunnel between my Cisco router and a 3rd party.  They provided me a single public IP in the form: 1.1.1.1/32. With /32 on a single IP.If I add these as: "permit ip 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.255 "...

Hi all, I have a client with an Pair of ASAThey have License of anyconnect Essentials and Mobile, and the ASA has two test license for VPN and They want to know the following:When you connect a mobile client with anyconnet using IPSEC, every connecti...

g_piperno by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a strange problem. I am trying to establish a site-to-site VPN between two Cisco routers (2951s). I am using the below config on both routers. One router has an interface with a public IP assigned to it, the other uses a private IP and is...

Here is what I get logwise.Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0290Copyright (C) 1998-2010 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Client Type(s): Windows, WinNTRunning on: 6.1.7600 Config file directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\VPN ...

Olegred12 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!I want to a help to know that which book i should prefer for learn about IKEv2. I have read cisco docs about IKE v2 but i want to learn from basic.(Well i know about IKE v1 very well).So plz help me to search good IKEv2 book.Thanks in Adva...

I have set up site-site VPN on 5505s on 2 sites.I can ping outside interfaces from both sites but cannot get replies when I ping clients behind the 5505 from the ASA itself. I have also tried to ping from 10.x.x.x to 217.41.x.x and to 192.168..x.x bu...