VPN

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

AnyConnect VPN using NAT instead of Routing?

Hi All,I have a CIsco ASA 5505 with the default license that only allows the use of 3 interfaces (inside, outside, DMZ).  I'm already utilizing all 3 but I'd like to configure the AnyConnect Client VPN stuff.  I know with solutions like OpenVPN you c...

lmalhoit by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN modem/router

I have a problem my site to site vpn not working properly have a modem / router from my ISP that has one public ip address 81.83.89.208 and a dhcp server ip range 192.168.1.0 how can you fix that ?

pcfreak49 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

isakmp lifetime ???

Hi guys, I am trying to understand how vpn works and I came accross with this question. If we select preshared keys for authentication during the isakmp phase 1 and set the lifetime to 24 hours, then what is going to happen after 24 hours and the key...

Re: 2511 Access server - BREAK not working!?

Hi guys,I got an access server setup and got a couple issues. First off is that after I establish a session to another router or switch I cannot get back to the access server! I do "ctrl shift 6 x" and many variations of that as suggested by forums o...

SRP527w concurrent sessions

I have recently managed to configure a setup where I have 2 srp527's one at office one at home.Have 1 fixed IP at the office and 1 fixed ip at home.I have configured the srp at work to be a vpn server and have configured the group and 2 user profiles...

Cisco VPN Client & OSX Lion

Whats the timeline looking like for an update to the Cisco VPN Client for the newest version of OSX? I am aware of the current workaround, which involves booting into 32bit mode.  Is there a future update in the works that will work without having to...

site to site vpn access blocked

Hi All, I have two sites connected using ASA5510 version 6.4(5)   site A                                                     site B10.8.0.0/20 -- ASA -------internet ------------ASA -- 10.6.0.0/24From site A, i can vnc, rdp, telenet and ssh to site B...

allow internal ip to access DMZ host.

Hello,  Currently, we allow /24 into our DMZ as follow:...access-group dmz_access_in in interface dmzroute outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 a.b.c.d 1route inside x.y.z.0 255.255.255.0 1.2.3.4 1   <----- Extended x.y.z.0... Now, if we need to extended the /24...

locp by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Auto Run URL after SSLVPN Login.

Hi,Can anyone answer the following?Is it possible to auto run a URL to an internal Web interface, right after a user logins into SSLVPN?Instead of the user having to find and click the bookmark, can we make it auto run, somehow?Thanks,E

Resolved! Cisco Nexus 5548 Tacacs+ configuration question -

I am working for an Air Force client and am adding a handful of 5548s into their network.  My question is how Tacacs+ is configured.  My hands are tied in regards to testing in an operational environment so I want to ensure the configs are correct pr...

Resolved! Question about multiple certificates on an ASA

I have an ASA5540 running 8.4(3) which has CA and identity certificates from godaddy.com installed, identifying the ASA to VPN remote users (the are using the anyconnect client.)There is also a separate certificate server located on the inside LAN th...

mat_rouch by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Site-to-Site with NATing

Hello All,I am kind of new to Cisco and I have no CLI expertise. I need to setup a site-to-site VPN (IPsec tunnel) with NATing. I have previously setup several L2L using ASDM with no problem, none required NATing.  Here is the scenario:Site1 uses 192...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers