cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco AnyConnect Client stops internet connectivity

Hi Guys,We have Cisco AnyConnect installed on many computers and is working perfectly fine. Recently I installed Cisco AnyConnect client version 3.0.0629 on a new workstation and I get the follwing error message:'No valid certificates available for a...

JDMJeffy84 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL-VPN Anyconnect fails after rebooting 2811

Hello all,I have setup an Anyconnect SSL-VPN in my 2811 and it works just great, but then after the reboot it fails.  I think it has something to do with the SSL Cert being ereased.  Here is my configuration, please let me know if you need anything e...

import a self signed certificate

Can I import a self signed certificate from a Cisco 871 router to a Cisco ASA 5505? The 5505 replaced the 871 and I have a VPN that goes to another company that we have a connect to. The device on the other end is a VPN concentrator ( I do not have a...

Resolved! AnyConnect and LDAP

Hi all, I need you support regarding my configuration attached.My question is why using AnyConnect I can't make the autentication.Consider that:1. Cisco AnyConnect work properly with LOCAL user2. test aaa-server authentication GOADC host 192.168.99.1...

parkerTod by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remote Log in Questions

Here is what I want to do:Have certain staff log into our network from remote locations (home, on the road, hotel, ect) and use documents on the server just as they would be as if they was in an office on our network.Currently I have a 5510 in my mai...

toddyboman by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SA breaks down

Dears,I am having a  Site to site vpn between my ASA 5510 and ASA 5520..Tunnel is work s fine... but i see sometime the SA breaks down even through there is interesting traffic from one location to other.  if do reinitiate the traffic  the SA will co...

Shibu1978 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP lan can't acces remote network through VPN

helloi want my asa 5505 8.2(5) to access my proxy server on remote lan through VPNmy VPN is OK, all PCs of local network can access to remote network.but ASA on local network can't access to remote network.i think it's a NAT problem but ....local net...

legal by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers