cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am sorry if this a very basic question, but I had to reinstall the VPN client after a hard drive failure - and now, it says that it can't contact my network because of a secure gateway address resolution failure. Does anybody know how to re...

Hi, I have users connecting to one of our customers' networks with Anyconnect VPN client.The users RDP into some VMs and some physical desktops at  the customer. We do not have control of the other side of the VPN. Some can print locally while on the...

dgeiger12 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having an issue with dial-up networking connections to a Cisco 2911 running IOS 15.2(4)M1.  Router hardware as follows and config attached.#sh inventory NAME: "CISCO2911/K9", DESCR: "CISCO2911/K9 chassis, Hw Serial#: FTX1542ALP9, Hw Revisi...

hello,ASA 5505 has only 2 SSL VPN peers and 25 VPN peers. When we connect to our company via AnyConnect I can see that these persons use protocol IKEv2 IPsecOverNatT. so it's suggested that they don't use SSL VPN. But when the third person is trying ...

I have upgraded my ASA 5520 til version 9.1 with ASDM version 7.1. After the upgrade ASDM shows a lot of IPSEC VPN-sessions in the GUI that i cannot see from the ASA. Right now the GUI says that I have 28 IPSEC-sessions while the output from "show vp...

cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured Clientless SSL VPN on 2821 router with IOS12.4Its running fine and I am able to open local  portals I have mentioned in the SSL URL List.Some  of my local portals have Oracle Tables/Forms and its using  applet/ativeX/javascript etc ...

Hi All,Does anyone have implemented VPN load balancing and failover as below diagram before?ASA1(FO Active)------------------------------------------------------ASA2(FO Standby)                                  (VPN Virtual Master)                   ...

felixivan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I´ve got the VPN client Version 5.0.07.0440 and a router to which I connect via wlan. Depending on switching the ticks in the "Transport"-section I can connect to my account (in case no ticks in the Transport-section) but I cannot view th...

MathiasH. by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Need to know why we have to use the command tunnel path-mtu-discovery  if we have GRE tunnels at both ends?Also can the same command be used if we have GRE  over IPSEC VPN?ThanksMAhesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: