cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to enable Anyconnect on two interfaces?  We're having some performance issue and I tried enabling another spare interface and assigned it with a private IP and with security level 0.  I have also enabled ssl trustpoint on that interfac...

Hi team, one more question, when the DUO screen is shown in the mail part, we can't put the @, we have to copy and paste from a notepad, is there any way to correct this?this happens on all pc devices when opening anyconnect , it doesn't let you put ...

eperezb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to find a 32 bit version of the AnyConnect client for a Samsung Galaxy Book2.  The 64bit client won't work on it.  I have a SmartNet so can download software, but I only see where I can get the most current and it doesn't look like it includes...

jking1005 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I just upgraded my FTD's to 7.0.1 in preparation for SAML MFA against azure for the anyconnect VPN.I have an existing Anyconnect VPN policy that the company currently uses.I would like to create a second policy to get everything working with t...

Adam6225 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to write the certificate which can be use by two FTD (HA pair)?   After I set up the anyconnect setting on FMC VPN(remote access),  PC can now successfully access the FTD's Outside interface and get the IP addrsee from IP pool.  But it keeps show...

Hi All, I just want to clarify about the Cisco Anyconnect license for my FTD. My company purchased 25 licenses for Cisco anyconnect. My question is, does the 25 license mean 25 users active sessions? If 25 users are currently using cisco anyconnect f...

1111111.jpg
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: