cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

So I have a DMVPN network with 2 hubs (2821's).  This setup is used for VoIP applications over the Internet for teleworkers. At the main hub site I used to have only 1 Internet feed which was DSL with a static IP.  Now I have 2 WAN feeds for this sit...

Hello.May be it is stupid question, but anyway.There is "Site-to-Site VPN User Sessions limit" to every Cisco ASA description.I am confused about it.For example, in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_models_comparison.html#~tab-bCisco AS...

Greetings,Site A has an ASA 5510 and a single internet connection.Site B has two internet connections (primary and backup). If Site B also has an ASA, I can configure Site A's ASA to deal with a failover at Site B (set peer 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2). Does thi...

rfera by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I inherited this VPN and am slowly getting it up. AT least users can connect to it now!  I had some issues. Users can connect to the VPN, but can't ping or access file shares on the server (192.168.2.3), but VPN users should have full use of ...

genemason by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just upgraded our AnyConnect package on our ASA5510 from 3.06xxx to 3.1. When I tried to log in to the website to automatically install the client, it showed me a big error saying the Certificate is untrusted and I have to explicitly accept it. ...

Hi There,We have a Cisco ASA:QCU-HQ-FW1# sh verCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(4)1 Device Manager Version 6.4(1)Compiled on Fri 17-Dec-10 17:02 by buildersSystem image file is "disk0:/asa824-1-k8.bin"Config file at boot was "st...

Hi,I have a question regarding site-to-site VPN with router. Internet <> Router <> LANIf I have a site-to-site VPN configured on the router above with another site. I have access-list configured to block all incoming Internet connections except from ...

wysun_53 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Is it possible to send profile name as an Radius atribute during client authentication? I would like to match users depends on profile name to sperate Identity Stores in my ACS.ASA 5540 8.4, anyconnect 3.1.01065, ACS 5.1thanks.

HelloRight now I have a working ssl vpn with rdp over active X and Java.sometimes it fails loading the active X and starts with Java, untill here everything is fine.but how can i share local HDD units over the java rdp, i know how to do it over activ...

I have a l2l VPN that has started to give slow responces. its an ASA 7.2 with base licence. the logs show the licences have been exceeded even when I get all the machines apart fromone turned off.anyone come across this before?

mickyq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I'm looking for a configuration of a site to site vpn with the spoke being dynamic.so the spoke will have 2 hubs. in case hub 1 fails it needs to bring the vpn up with hub2.anyone has such a setup that can share?no dynamic routing, no dmvpn, I nee...

Hello everybody, and sorry for making you help me againI have an ASA 5505 here (code to be furnish at the end)Please note that the IP adress for the outside interface are exemple since this is a lab atmThis router is gonna go inside   a small company...

Ratatapaa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes