Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA Hub and Spoke

Hi thereI need some guidance on a Hub & Spoke configuration for an ASA v8.4.The challanging part is that instead of the standard hub and spoke e.g. spoke A - hub - spoke B where the IP addresses are not natted, i have a situation where spoke B is a c...

Hello,I have an ASA 5510 that has the following setup:interface Ethernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.240 (fake IP address for obvious reasons)interface Ethernet0/1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192....

bwooden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some routers (2811, 2821, 1812) with certificates that is about to expire.I notice that auto re-enrollment fails with this error message - %PKI-6-CERTFAIL: Certificate enrollment failedOn the CA server I get this message at the event viewer...

Hello CISCO masters,        I am a CCNA student and I would like to know the SSH configuration in advance.      I have a CISCO 1841 router with ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(13r)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) , I'm trying to issue a command crypto k...

Hi,I needed urgent help here.I  configure a IPSec Remote Access VPN on my Cisco ASA. After configuring, I  tried connecting using Cisco VPN client. I managed to get connected  with the configured username and password on the Cisco ASA but I can't  pi...

I upgraded the ram and ios image on a cisco 5520 asa firewall and pushed a new firewall policy to the device via the Cisco Security Manager.  But now a remote VPN i had has lost the IPSEC tunnel it had onto the firewall.  The config is still in place...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup the SSL VPN portal:When I connect via HTTPS to the ASA5520 outside interface I get the login prompt and after sucessfly login it takes me directly to the Anyconnect client download (starts Anyconnect immediately) even though in th...

I've a ASA5505 that I'm configuring to accept Clientless SSL VPN remote connections. Each user attempting to connect must have a client certificate matching their user name. 2nd factor in the authenication process is the user account/pwsd in our Acti...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: