cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

third party ca certificate

hi all acc i am try to get certificate from ca server.but i can not take can anyone please tell me how can i get certificate i have one router and one ca server wwhich is config on microsoft server 2003plase tell me about doc which give me proper kn...

Resolved! cryptomaps

HiOn my router is is possible to create multiple site to site tunnels to different destinations ? i gather you jsut create multiple cryptomaps and assign them to the outside interface ?cheers                  

Reason 442: Failed to Enable Virtual Adapter

HelloI have newly this problem on my laptop. I have searched on forums and aware of the many solutions out there on cisco forumswindows 7 32bit homedell inspiron duo with only wireless connection. no ethernet portNo antivirus installed or similiar so...

Resolved! Asa 5500 - accessing SSL VPN users from main office

I have a user that accessing our main office LAN using a SSL VPN. They can, of course, access all of our internal resources.Is there a way that I can, in the main office, access their machine?If so, what configuration changes do I need to give?Mark W...

mawallace by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA 5505 VPN problem

Hi!I'm having trouble configuring Remote Access VPN. I get the following error, when trying to establish VPN using Windows 7 64-bit built-in client:Group = DefaultRAGroup, IP = xx.xx.xx.xx, Automatic NAT Detection Status: Remote end IS behind a NAT d...

Resolved! AnyConnect License

Hi i have 2 cisco ASA 5550 in Active/standby.I want to upgrade anyconnect license to 5000 users, Do i need to buy two license one for each ASA, or i can go with only one for the active ASA ????thankssss

alkabeer80 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to reach internal Networks

Hi,I have configured a Remote access vpn on pix 525 with 7.2(4) code. After getting connected (with ip address assigned from the pool) i am not able to reach any of the internal networks. My topology is like thisInternet ---> Firewall ---> LAN (L3 Sw...

IPSec for Redundant DMVPN with VRF

Hi.I have been labbing up a solution using DMVPN and VRF, similar to that described in the blog post here.  It works very well, however when I try to extend the concept to a redundant hub, it breaks with IPSec.  If I remove the tunnel protection, it ...

mengelm by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Losing outside connectivity sporadically

Hello All,I have an ASA5505, running 8.4(2) that periodically (4-5 times a day) will lose WAN connectivity.  The only things I've found that reset the interface is to either unplug the uplink to the provider router (G0/0 on a 1700 series router that ...

DHCP relay through EZVPN

We have a EZVPN connection between ASA5510 as the server and the ASA5505 as remote site configured in network-extension-mode. We would like the clients behind the 5505 to get IP addresses from a DHCP server present on the inside of ASA 5510. The conn...

Cisco VPN 3030: connectivity between L2Ls

Good morning,I am Rafael Azpiroz from IBeria Network Department. I am writing to be given some support related to a issue that I am having. The fact is that I am trying to give connectivity between two companies that are connected to mine through the...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers